How many hours do you work to keep your WordPress website on point? Well, if you really want your online business to grow then its time you reconsidered how you manage your WordPress website. I know you were excited to own a WordPress website but truth be told it takes a lot of effort to keep it performing. That’s why there is a 2.6 billion revenue loss each year due to low performance in websites.
89% of consumers will shop with a competitor after experiencing poor website performance.
Well performing WordPress website is crucial for your small or medium business
Yeah, you heard it right, billions. However, there is a way to ensure you don’t lose any penny to your competitors.
Remember, 89% of consumers will shop with a competitor after experiencing poor website performance. So, to avoid all this we are willing to share with you simple ways on how to boost your WordPress website.
[sc name=”helpchat” ]
Before we go on, let us give you a pick on how you should manage your WordPress website no matter the social media platforms, trends among others.
Here are some factors you should consider.
- Build your online office: Before you open your website doors to people, you need to ensure you create an attractive website with good usability and engaging content. This will enable the visitors to come back for more every time.
- Create multi-channel sales: Times are moving forward, therefore, apart from using the old techniques to bring in more sales, you need to explore new ways to bring in more sales to your small firm. So, you can invest in social media platforms or in new SEO techniques among others.
- Put up mailing lists: To engage with potential customers, encourage people to sign in to your mailing list. Just make sure it is worth their effort by offering valuable information as well as providing free gifts or services.Remember, email marketing does increase conversion. That’s why according to OptinMonster, email marketing conversion rate is 6% which is three times more than social media which is 1.9%.
Optimize Your WordPress Website for Social Media
Did you know that over 90% of millennials actively use social media? With that in mind, it is wise you market your WordPress website through social media. One of the best ways to connect your website users with your social media platforms is to include social sharing sidebars on your site.
To be able to reach out to potential consumers you need to concentrate on your social media accounts using the following methods:
- Promote your content on all your social media platforms, this includes:
- Share your most engaging website content and blog posts on social media.
- Publicly appreciate your user’s shares by thanking them while engaging them more.
- Enable your social media feed to be seen publicly and allow social media users to follow you.
- Tweet with quotes from the most appealing sentences from your articles
- Share your work on Instagram and also link it on LinkedIn
- Embed your YouTube videos, SoundCloud, and podcasts.
- Ensure you listen to those who talk about your brand. You can do this by using such tools as SentiOne, Brand24 among others.
- Automatically post your content in your social media to have a level of consistency. Just make sure you personalize your content to keep readers engaged.
[sc name=”helpbanner” title=”Don’t how to boost your website” ]
Invest in an Appealing Web Design
Since immemorial, first impression has been a big deal when it comes to individuals and small comapanies have not been exempted. That’s why when it comes to WordPress websites 94% of website users admit the first impression they have about a website is design related.
94% of website users admit the first impression they have about a website is design related
That’s a big percentage, Right? So, it safe to say that yes first impressions carry a lot of weight and you should be very keen on how your WordPress website looks.
In 0.05 (50milliseconds) seconds for users decide if they like your site or not
Though we usually say don’t judge a book by its cover, that’s not the case when it comes to websites. Just know it only takes about 0.05 (50milliseconds) seconds for users to decide if they like your site or not. Afterward, the visitors decide if they want to stay or leave the site.
So, to boost your WordPress website you need to change your web design.
Keep in mind; if you are on a tight budget you can still impress your users with the following:
- Focusing on User Experience– This means keep your WordPress website simple and easy to use. Remember, no user wants a complicated website. Therefore, don’t let your site to be under the radar of 75% of users who judge’s business credibility based on its website design.
- Follow the general rule of creating one page, one rule, and don’t forget to put a call into action on each page.
- Make the navigation and structure to be simple and easily understandable
- Make sure the design is simple, clean with very minimal information. That’s why according to GoodFirms 88.5% of web designers prefer to go with flat design since the design is more responsive to changes in browser size across different devices.
- Keenly focused on the main goals, values, and benefits for your clients. This will enable you to avoid the 38 % users who are likely to visit your website due to your WordPress not being appealing.
Focus on Quality Content
As you know the purpose of a website is to turn visitors into perspective. One way to do this is by creating content that is alive, vibrant, and engaging. You need to share your small business values, product, and services in a clear way. That’s because 46% of consumers indicate that the most annoying thing about a website is the lack of a clear message.
46% of consumers indicate that the most annoying thing about a website is the lack of a clear message.
Therefore, for you to engage your customers it is important to consider some factors.
- Create valuable content in an engaging manner by ensuring your WordPress website has good design and interactive elements such as graphs, videos, audio, accordions, and more.
- Provide simple and helpful customer service by focusing on help and knowledge centers such as texts and videos that provide useful resources. Also, invest in live chat with ticketing system as well as an FAQ section to help answer general questions from visitors.
It is essential to know that a beautiful design and engaging content about your small company, products/services will enable your website visitors to learn everything about you.
[sc name=”helpbanner” title=”Don’t how to boost your website” ]
Implement the Blue Ocean Strategy
If you have never heard of the Blue Ocean Strategy, it is time to read the book before you start designing or redesigning your website. Known to concentrate on local business needs and how to unlock new demand as well as make competition irrelevant, your WordPress website will benefit from the book. All you need is to find the right professional agency that will help you figure out how to implement these strategies in the best way possible.
However, as you sit down with a professional WordPress designer you need to be aware of which steps to take concerning your site. These steps are:
- Make sure you set the main primary and secondary goals
- Create a strategy on how to achieve these goals
- Build a roadmap with small measurable steps simply describing your needs and limitations.
- Write down a list of requirements on the specific project
- Prepare your website
- Analyze your site
- Start promoting your website
- Keep on testing new sections of your website until you succeed
Now you are ready to boost your WordPress website for your small business
WordPress websites have 163 million visitors which is more than Twitter visitor
As stated by Automattic, WordPress websites have 163 million visitors which is more than Twitter visitors. Impressive! Well, this proves that you need to be on top of your game when it comes to your WordPress Website. This simply means you need to achieve the 400% conversion growth rate from the 200% rate.
Remember, you can only achieve this with the help of professional WordPress web designers who are ready to go the extra mile with you. Here at Codenest, we are fully able to take your online business to the next level. Therefore, don’t hesitate to reach out to us for more details.