There are over 105,000 HVAC companies on the US market, statistically, about 50% of them have a website and use it to get clients by it. It proofs how important is the business website for them. Check our research results to learn more about the HVAC websites segment.
Facts about HVAC companies websites style and quality:
- the colors are mainly used to highlight the website’s important elements – contact forms, badges, coupons, buttons
- built on a ready-made free or premium WordPress theme
- no visible and distinctive style
- based on a simple architecture
- sometimes the design is too crowded because too much information on one screen
- in the case of websites based on wordpress, you can see the use of simple elements from page builders
- most of them look outdated despite their young age
- we suppose the website budget was less or much less than $1000
HVAC companies websites ratings
- High – 0%
- Average – 38%
- Below Average – 42%
- Weak – 20%
The average age of the HVAC domain and website
The average age of the HVAC domain is 14 years. The average domain registration year is 2007. Most companies change their websites every 3 or 4 years.
Facts about HVAC websites age:
- 2% of domains were registered in the 1995 year
- 16% of domains were registered before the 2000 year
- 38% of domains were registered between 2000 and 2010 year
- 46% of domains were registered between 2010 and 2020 year
- The biggest increase in the number of websites was between 2008 and 2013 year
- The average domain registered year is 2007. 40% of the domains were registered earlier, 60% later.
- We found confirmation that companies change their websites on average every 3.4 years. The scale of the changes varies.
How many HVAC websites are mobile-friendly?
32% of HVAC websites do not have a mobile version. Most of the HVAC websites (68%) are difficult to use on mobile devices.
What is the quality of user experience on HVAC websites?
- INFORMATION ABOUT COMPANY In 76% o HVAC websites finding basic information about the company is simple, in 24% of cases it can be problematic.
- INFORMATION ABOUT SERVICES on 50% of HVAC websites can be found by users
- NAVIGATION is over-complicated on 40% of websites.
- ARCHITECTURE of 38% of websites is confusing and has unclear structure.
What results do websites of WWW companies obtain in Google Insights tests?
- Average score 71 points on 100 available – Average rate in Google insights
- 64% of the website have scores below average
- Lowest Score 17 points
- 78% of websites get a good/excellent score
- 14% of websites get a poor rate
If you need help with your website scores, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can count on our advice.
Insights about contact methods on HVAC websites
- On the 12% of HVAC websites, users cannot find a contact method
- Phone contact is only one contact method in 2% of cases
- Contacting is easy in 17% of websites, average in 70% poor in 13%
Common mistakes in contact methods on HVAC websites
- Contact forms don’t work
- Too many contact methods are available, or only one contact method only available
- Live chat is in use, but nobody from a company is online
What is the credibility level on HVAC websites?
- On the 80%, HVAC website expertise knowledge is visible, no on 20%
- In 84% of companies, their experience is well-described and proofed, no in 16%
- 76% of HVAC businesses show their products or past clients, no in 24%
- 84% of websites include blogs, no in 16%
- Website content is regularly updated in 60% of cases, no in 40%
What is the security level in HVAC websites?
- About 50% of the websites are not secured
- 2% of websites are critically unsafe
- About 33% of websites pass security tests with a positive score
What is the most popular CMS in HVAC websites?
WordPress is the most popular website CMS for HVAC companies. According to research 50-52% of HVAC companies in the United States use WordPress.