Trusting a foreign company to handle your project’s execution never comes without its fair share of challenges. One of those challenges has to do with a LACK OF TRUST. Clients are a bit skeptical and reluctant when they intend to commit a project to someone, an agency, or a company they cannot see.
Table of Contents
How To Check a Foreign Company Eligibility?
To Check a Foreign Company Eligibility:
- Find information about its history, services, products, team, past clients, and references.
- Ask the company for missing information
- Look for the company’s reviews and verify them
- Contact with past clients
- Check if the company’s email, phone number work
- Use Google Maps and Steet View to check the company’s location
- Get the company’s tax id or registration number and verify them in the local or national database
- Check nationals debtors registers
Hence, have you made up your mind to work with a particular Polish company on a project, but you are unsure if they are up to the task? Or are you only interested in whether they can deliver on their promises? Or are you bothered with the thoughts of whether they truly exist or not?
There are a couple of steps to put such fears behind you and work with the right company capable of handling that project of yours. Here are some of the steps you can take. Learn more about company eligibility criteria.
How To Check Company’ Legal Status in European Union?
It’s best to confirm if you can confirm if the European Commission has fully recognized the company you intend to work within, should it be a company situated within the European hemisphere. All of the legitimate companies that are situated in Europe are well-known and registered to this commission.
To check a company is vat registered and verify the company’s legal stance with this Commission, go to this URL and enter the requested details: http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/vatRequest.html.
Every company in Poland has three unique sets of numbers(company identification numbers) that you can identify them with. They are VAT Id, Region, and KRS, which represent court register numbers.
You can equally check any company’s status in Poland to know if they exist or if they are closed already. You can do that on this website http://www.krs-online.com.pl/codenest-krs-7541805.html, to help you verify the following information:
- Post Office
- Zip Code
- Legal form
- Date of entry into the register of records
- Date of creation
- Date of entry into Regon
- Date of commencement of activities
- Registration / registration body
- Form of the property
- Web address and
Full and up-to-date information about the checking company in Poland you can find here.
How To Check Company Financial History – Next way to verify company authenticity
Whichever company you have made up your mind to work with, it must be a company that has a positive history with financial institutions. For instance, you would not want to do business with a company that has spent a considerable part of its existence in the debtors’ register. That doesn’t tell well of any company. So you need to verifythe company authenticity in case of financial status before you commit to their services.
Visit https://www.bik.pl/firmy/raport-bik-moja-firma to get this done. You can find all the information you need to know about your intended company and what the banks are saying about them on that site.
How To Verify Quality of Service – Next eligibility criteria
It is only natural for you to hope for the best after you have handed out a particular project to a company for execution. While it is okay for you to get high hopes, sometimes these wishes become disappointing. Therefore, if you do not want to get disappointed, practical tips can help you ensure that you are working with the right company. Here they are:
- External Review Services: You never know how important these services are until you need them. Get in the habit of reading Trustpilot, Clutch, Goodfirms, etc. here you would find out various unbiased reviews about different companies.
- Social media: this is another great place to read some reviews.
- Testimonials: don’t just browse through your intended partner’s website, but try to read through their customers’ testimonials.
- Quality of past works: how well they’ve performed with the past projects has a lot to do with how they will execute yours.
- Contact with previous clients: if you want to be more investigative about your potential partner, you can have a chat with their previous clients. That will go a long way in telling you what they stand for.
- Company history: make sure you read they are About Us Page and verify the company information page, so you know a little bit of their history and when they were founded. For example, as many as 30% of polish companies are shut down after one year for not meeting certain conditions. A company like Codenest is a reliable bet for your projects due to the fact that they’ve existed for more than 2 years now.
Check eligibility of company according to our criteria
You must check out all of these details if you do not want to end up having a dispute with your preferred company. But if you think it’s a little tasking for you to do all of these, you could trust our company to help you out with your projects, as we are duly recognized by all the necessary institutions financially and legally. Now you know how to find an eligible company, so the next step is to learn how to collaborate with a choosen agency or software house.