According to research, a $2.6 billion enormous loss in annual sales can be attributed to low performance website. We know and value how hard you work to earn every cent in your company, so we recommend that you do not allow that hard work go to vain. While 58% of your competitors may be planning to redesign their existing websites this year, how many of them eventually do that? But Your case is different; plenty thanks as this article can easily bring your business to higher levels.
Game-changing insights just for you
Fortunately, this piece has been carefully put together for your reading pleasure. And also it’s not a superhero movie, so expect spoilers, and you would learn a couple of highly useful information
- How your website’s conversion rate could be increased from 200 to 400% ?
- What can increase sales for 64% interviewed companies? And can also work well in business
- How much your slow loading website will cost you? And how you can improve it
- In what part of your $1 website investment can you get $100 from?
- and many more refreshing tips
[sc name=”helpbanner” title=”Need help with boosting business?”]
A Grand Rule: Your website is like your HQ
It is important that you have full control over your website regardless of social media platform, trends, their policies, algorithms and ad prices. Hence, this is what you should do:
- Build multi-channel sales. We like to stick with working solutions and think that that will work forever, but we know stories of how companies built on old SEO techniques, which were smashed by one algorithm change, or much worse, banned. You will need to be smarter than this, explore new ways to execute sales.
- Build your online office. Before you start inviting people on your website, create website with good usability and create valuable content that will make them come back for more.
- Create mailing lists. Encourage people to sign in to your mailing lists and make sure it is worth their effort. This will be the source of most of your valuable clients, and you get to reach them directly via their private email for free. According to OptinMonster, email marketing conversion rate average is ~6%, 3 times more than in social media(1.9%).
Email marketing conversion rate average is ~6%, 3 times more than in social media(1.9%).
Connect social media and website both-sides More about this in the next section…
How you can promote your website with social media boosters….
Entrepreneurs are now becoming aware of the power of social media. it’s an undeniable fact. Your perfect “hustling” website can help you with social media marketing:
- Website should be optimized for social media platform. You should have measures to control text, images if people share your content.
- You should promote your content to be shared by your users
- Share your valuable content in social media, give an example, gain organic traffic
- Appreciate users shares, thank them, be part of the discussion. The more rush you make, the more free traffic you get.
- Tweets with quotes from your articles
- Show on Instagram backstage of your work
- Show your social media feed and give possibility to follow you
- Give link to your LinkedIn profile. But before you link visitors to your profile, show your experience, knowledge, references
- Embed your YouTube videos, podcasts on soundcloud, people love videos and people will stay longer on your website (it’s good for SEO)
- You should have a means to post your content automatically in your social media. It’s hard to be everywhere, hence, a good website should offer a means to automate content, which will help offer some level of consistency. Of course, remember that people do not like automating content, so engagement will be lower
- Listen to those who talk about you It’s not possible to hear everybody talk about you and your brand, but we have tools for it like Brand24, SentiOne. Really useful if you are totally into social media.
Other stunning ways of boosting your website and automating work
Try to automate as much as possible, and save money and time on other things which can be done by other people.
- Create various content which will answer users questions and problems. FAQs and knowledge center can be shared. You can use already written answers to respond to users questions.
- how to find topics (Lesson 3 from our free course)
- how to do it >>> outsourcing, influencers (Lesson 4 from our free course)
- Boost your Credibility Learn more about it’s power and how you can use this power
- Set up automatic response post-submission forms. You can make it generic and more personalized. You can promote interesting video and article as you respond automatically to your potential client
- Create integration with CRM, marketing automation systems spreadsheets,or others systems. If you have limited experience with these topics, you can check our solution in our tutorial series.
- Avoid manually copying & pasting information from contact form message manually. You will be wasting your time, and you would likely not collect all the necessary data needed to grow your company especially if it is small company
- You can use WordPress to create simple CRM where you can manage your leads, deals, etc. We can tell you more about this and even show live examples, if you will contact us,.
- You can publish your content automatically on your blog, your social media profiles. Bundling and planning work of the same type will save you quality time
- Set alerts on track trends, bigger traffic, SEO alerts. Don’t waste time thinking about it. Hand it over to your automation shoulders
- Use website monitor. It will let you know if your website is down.
- Have a website administrator, you can hire someone to do small tasks (updates)
[sc name=”helpchat” ]
Online success demands more than just a Stylish Website
As a website creator, I have to agree with this. Most of us believe in simple solutions like what you see in high-quality website. If there is something wrong with your business, service, product, business model, it is simply because you lack the strategy. Focus first on these foundations. Your website is just a giant leverage that is sometimes sitting idle, hence, you need something to lift it up.
If you don’t have a big budget for a good design or a front-end, you need to:
- Focus on User Experience.
- keep it simple and easy to use.
- navigation and architecture should be simple to understand for users
- Use the grand rule of one page, one goal and create for them effective call to action
- Design should be simple, clean, minimalist and not follow temporary trends. According to GoodFirms, researching flat design will also be perfect for you
- Focus on informational purpose and your main goals, values, benefits for your clients,
Complicated design and small budget never produce beneficial results, as the effects are often times counterproductive. That’s why you should know a few exciting facts:
The first impression users have about a website are 94% design-related.
- The first impression users have about a website are 94% design-related. – Northumbria and Sheffield Universities
- A single bad experience on a website makes users 88% less likely to visit the website again. – Gomez
- 75% of user judgment about your business’s credibility is based on your website’s design. – University of Surrey
- Approximately 38% of users who believe that imagery or layout are not appealing may stop visiting the website. – Adobe
Start sailing today to your blue ocean
Perhaps, you’ve heard about the blue ocean idea.. Before you start designing and redesigning your website, find an agency that can help you figure out how this schema can apply to your business; in this case we are talking about website
- Set your main goal and secondary goals
- Create a strategy on how to achieve these goals
- Create a roadmap with small steps. Steps should be measurable. (describe your needs and limitations)
- Write down a list of requirements. What you need on the roadmap (project specification)
- Prepare yourself (website)
- Take a map, gps to measure everything (analytics)
- Take a first step and start pushing (promote your website, gain traffic)
- Check your position on the road to success. (Use your analytics)
- If this is okay, keep going. But do not be afraid to test new solutions. New tires (new section on website)
- If it isn’t, then try to find the problem. Replace non-working element un-comfy boots (contact form) with new pair.
- Keep going. Automation can help you to be consistent. Install autopilot in your car, or buy Tesla
- Achieve successes and set new ambitious goals
Valuable content is Spectacular Fuel for your online business
You should create content to show people that your business is alive, vibrant, vital by showing your values, product and services features…. can rank higher places in search results for many keywords. You can create based on these micro content shareable via many platforms. You need to have a great blog platform for publishing your content.
Of course, focus on Quality, quantity in modern world is not a value. Every second our world creates an immeasurable amount of content.
When publishing content, you should focus on the needs and goals of your clients. They can work hand in hand and you can measure effectiveness of your content marketing.
How you can effectively use ‘Thank You Economy’ on your website
You probably have read it in a book. It’s a great idea and we need to take advantage of it. In this case how can we implement it in our website to offer value to our customers and show that we care about them:
- Create valuable content for your customers, potential customers and share it with them. To do it well, you need a place to show these great content in an engaging manner – good design, interactive elements: graphs, accordions, videos, audio
- Provide helpful and open-minded customer service focused on helping, and not selling. To do it well via your website, you can create useful help center, knowledge center with useful resources(texts, videos), FAQs and live chat with ticketing system
- User friendly website with great usability also show that you are thinking about your users and their precious time.
- Interesting design, valuable and interesting content that tell about your company, your services/products can be enjoyable for your visitors. You can inspire people
Influencers can really be helpful if you ask them, So Do Just That!
Influencers, bloggers, vloggers do crossovers to grow their audiences and fanbase. Why you cannot do the same to grow your content base, do networking, and create recommendation network with influencers in your market, or other companies whose services/products are complementary to yours. Of course be smart and here are a few tips on how to do it well:
- Share value, not try to sell, or promote your company. Show knowledge and experience, as it will be a long term promotion for you.
- One or two mentions about company is enough, but for example you add logo to images with some graphs as source of data.
- One no-follow link to the author website. No sales call to action
Create more ads on social media ONLY when your website is Ad-friendly
Most online businesses need online advertising to get traffic and customers. Often, huge amounts of money are being blown away just see that sites get the recognition that they deserve. However, it’s worth mentioning that websites should learn how to be frugal in their spending when they find themselves in such situations. Here are some ideas on how to improve the site’s situation:
- Start to measure effectiveness. Set major and minor goals. Record user sessions
- Try to find problems in your UX research
- Do A/b tests and optimize your website
Your website’s conversion rate could increase by 200 to 400% with a well-designed interface.
- Weak UX/UI design. Here you can learn more about redesigning your website
- Lack of credibility. Check how to improve it
- Lack of social proof
- Inadequate information about you
- Weak design (Once your page loads, users form an opinion in .05 seconds.)
- Technical problems
- Lack of information about your company and product
- UX problems You need to simplify and remove confusing elements.
- Confusing page architecture
- Too many decision to make
- No clear call to actions
- Confusing website architecture
- User may be clicking through too many nested forms to access vital information
- Confusing page architecture
- Lack of credibility. Check how to improve it
- Irrelevant ads. According to Google prices algorithm you pay extra for that.
- Lack of landing pages for specific campaign. Landing pages not relevant to ads
- Website offer is not relevant to audience. Ad text is misleading
- Technical problems
- Mobile visitors from CPC campaigns that visit website which are not mobile-friendly (62% of companies which designed their website(s) for mobile platforms increased their sales.)
- Long loading (47% of people expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less.)
- Front-end bugs. Verify the way the front-end behaves on different browsers
No integrated analytics tools, goals, user segments Link to our article You cannot measure effectiveness and make conclusions and then optimize your website and ads campaigns
Ready for changes? Find a marketing agency that has successfully grown small businesses in the past and are doing it long term
Perhaps your business is small or medium sized, or maybe you are a solo-entrepreneur, like myself and you must count every $ spent on marketing and measure this $1 effectiveness. We don’t have big budgets for risky solutions, we need stable and scalable sales channels and source of leads.
There is a $100 return for every dollar that your company invests in your website’s user experience.
Above, you are able to check price segments according to Clutch research. How you see prices ranges is huge If you don’t have a big budget, but you need more than local agencies offers, you can try to outsource your project , thanks to our article, you will learn how this can be safely done.
ESPN.com saw an astounding 35% profit increase after updating their homepage design, based on user feedback.
Our tips on how to find the perfect agency (more tips available here) for you:
- find partner, not service provider
- make sure that you can establish person2person, partner2partner cooperation
- both of you are growing, so you need to understand that cooperation needs to be beneficial for both of you, if you want to succeed in the market long-term
- the agency should support companies of your size, or a little bigger. It’s always an adventurous journey for any agency
- Make sure that agency acknowledges your tight budget and discuss how you can effectively invest your money with them. You should choose scalable, repeatable, long-term working solutions.,
Make great specifications, invest your time if you don’t have money and describe your business in details. Describe clients segments, personas, find unique value of your company/service/product. Why are these so significant? You can check here https://codenest.co/knowledge-center/why-is-projects-technical-specification-so-important/
Now you are only inches away from having a perfect website for a “business hustler”
We prepare the next special gift for You, write to us using this code – YRAWS. we can do free auditing of your existing website with propositions of what can be improved or fixed.
Our audit, together with our course and article redesign should help to boost your business by providing you with more opportunities. We sincerely hope that together we can gladly achieve the 400% conversion rate growth according to the research that was mentioned in this article.
We, the Codenest team, will be glad to help you with your business. If you have more questions that are linked to the subject on this article, then you can write to us. We will be glad to help out!