We have several typical terms of cooperation to ensure the creation of the website runs smoothly.
However, if you request any amendments or changes to be made in the website development process. This means our initial payment agreement will change.
Note that, this will result because of the extra time we will use to handle your requests. Therefore, for us to be on the same page with you on how to handle the changes.
Here is the checklist on what to expect when it comes to the payment plans and any other additional requirements.
- We charge by the hourly rate to any changes made after the project has started.
- Any additional work requires you to pay extra at an hourly rate.
- If we get many corrections requests. we will charge you per the hour.
- Any changes to the project specification and scope of work will be charged by the hour. However, you should know we have the right to refuse or postpone this extra work.
- We install fixing bugs for free.
- After the completion of the project, you have 7 days to give your feedback but if you do not communicate within that time. We will automatically assume the project was a success.
- After we finish the website. You have 14 days to check the website and give us your feedback. If we do not hear from you, we will automatically assume you have accepted the website.
Remember that. Our main aim is to provide you with a great business website that will ensure more success.