We cannot give an actual answer to how long it takes to make a website until we know the project specifications. This is because there are several factors that contribute to how long it will take for the website to be fully ready.
Therefore, to know more about the time it will take; here are some steps we take after you hire us that contribute to the project timeframe.
- You share your specifications with us in details.
- We put together a plan of action which you need to approve.
- You get to look at some wireframes for the website’s design. After that, you can either approve or request changes.
- The website development and design get underway, with back and forth communication with you.
- Lastly, we will do the final round of revision to ensure everything is right.
With these steps in mind, it is clear the website development can take weeks or months to launch.
One example is of a WordPress website development, it takes an average of 3-4 weeks to begin the content developing process until we reach the testing stage.
After that, the final launch takes place within the next one or two months. This will depend on your availability to commit some time to review and test your website.
Although we understand you might be busy, we will need you to check if everything is okay or not. This will enable us to make the necessary changes in time and ensure the website goes live without any delay.