Yes, we do both branding and can design logos for you too.
When it comes to any business, a brand reflects what the business stands for. It represents how your customers recognize you and their experiences with it.
Just as you know a logotype is a graphic symbol of a company’s name, trademark among others. It is usually designed for easy recognition of your company.
That’s why we are dedicated to delivering the best to our clients when it comes to the two services.
There are many factors we consider when it comes to creating the perfect brand for our clients. That’s why we have a brand development process that ensures we cover all the basic.
This will ensure you gain your customers trust while staying ahead of your competitors.
The steps are:
- Understanding your business strategy- This involves business goals, products or services offered, business targets, etc.
- Identifying your targeted audience– It involves researching your targeted customers’ needs and expectations.
- Developing brand positioning-We ensure the product/service is personalized. This involves adding unique characters.
- Brand messaging- This involves copyrighting, research and communication.
- Brand visual design– We ensure you choose the right brand name.
- Digital Marketing- This will be marketing through your business website.
Since a logo’s primary purpose is to identify the product/service a business is offering, we are keen on which logo to design for your business.
Therefore when designing your logo we consider a lot of factors such as
- Customers’ first impression of the logo.
- The logo’s influence on the targeted audience.
- Recognition level and is it instant?
- Brand values and meaning.
With this in mind, we will be able to keep your business ahead while still leaving a lasting impression on your brand and business logo.